Facebook Prize Giveaway Details and Rules
START: December 2, 2016 12:00am Pacific Time
END: December 31, 2016 11:59pm Pacific Time
Winner Announcement will be within 5 days of of sweepstakes END time above.
PRIZE: Kindle Kids Edition Tablet ($99 value)
HOW WE PICK A WINNER AND CONTACT:
How to Enter: Simply like our Facebook post about this sweepstakes. Liking our Facebook page itself is greatly appreciated but does not increase your chances to win.
Winner is picked at random from all “likes” on our Giveaway posting on Facebook via software (Agorapulse)
Winner Contact Method: Facebook message directly to winner on winner announcement date (at the top of this page)
To be eligible to win this free prize, you must meet the following criteria:
– Your Facebook profile must be over 1 year old (We require this because it discourages fake profiles being created to enter sweepstakes and contests)
– You be a resident of West Sacramento, Davis, Woodland, or Sacramento and be able to pick up your prize from our office in West Sacramento in person.
– A driver’s license, passport, or other photo ID will be required to claim your prize from our office (in person).
We will announce the winner of the sweepstakes on our Facebook page, which is public
Liking our business Facebook page is appreciated, but not necessary to enter this contest. Simply liking the facebook post regarding this sweepstakes is considered an entry.
Being an existing patient of Pediatric Dentistry of West Sacramento does not enhance chance of winning
Pediatric Dentistry of West Sacramento is in no way responsible for injury, death, or any damages caused by use of the prize given to the winner of this sweepstakes.
After the winner is notified, the prize can be picked up during our business hours at:
Pediatric Dentistry of West Sacramento
2101 Stone Blvd. Suite 130
West Sacramento, CA 95691
OFFICIAL RULES AND TERMS:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who like our Facebook post regarding this Campaign and who are 16 years and older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of California, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Pediatric Dentistry of West Sacramento, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Pediatric Dentistry of West Sacramento as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online between the START and END period listed at the top of this web page. All online entries must be received by the END period listed at the top of this web page.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry by liking our Facebook post that directed you to this page. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. You may enter only once (“liking” then “unliking” then “liking” again will not enter you multiple times). You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple Facebook identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Pediatric Dentistry of West Sacramento.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the prize as identified as “Prize” at the top of this web page. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by [your company name]. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Pediatric Dentistry of West Sacramento’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Pediatric Dentistry of West Sacramento to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected at rendom under the supervision of Pediatric Dentistry of West Sacramento. Winner will be notified by Facebook message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Pediatric Dentistry of West Sacramento shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Pediatric Dentistry of West Sacramento’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Pediatric Dentistry of West Sacramento, anyone acting on behalf of Pediatric Dentistry of West Sacramento, and Pediatric Dentistry of West Sacramento’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Pediatric Dentistry of West Sacramento. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Pediatric Dentistry of West Sacramento from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Pediatric Dentistry of West Sacramento may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Pediatric Dentistry of West Sacramento reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Pediatric Dentistry of West Sacramento’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Pediatric Dentistry of West Sacramento may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Pediatric Dentistry of West Sacramento. Pediatric Dentistry of West Sacramento reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Pediatric Dentistry of West Sacramento has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Pediatric Dentistry of West Sacramento reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Pediatric Dentistry of West Sacramento and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in YOLO COUNTY, CALIFORNIA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is:
Pediatric Dentistry of West Sacramento
2101 Stone Blvd. Suite 130
West Sacramento, CA 95691
13. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Pediatric Dentistry of West Sacramento is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.